Happy Halloween All! I know it's not officially here yet, but I'm feeling the spirit of Halloween already. I have my pink bob wig on, bright blue eye shadow, and I tried out the Dashing Diva Halloween Nails. I'm ready to go trick-or-treating...too bad I'm at work :)
Uhura from "Star Trek"
- Start by using the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner to smooth hair and tame fly-aways
- Apply the Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum to give shine and smoothness, and protect hair from heat
- Blow-dry using a flat brush with the airflow aiming down for a sleek, straight look
- Flat iron hair, directing the iron downward, parallel with face for more “finished” looking ends
- Pull hair back using a natural bristle brush for superior tension and smoothness, and secure ponytail at top of crown with an elastic
- To create the illusion of a bun at the top of the ponytail, secure hair with a hair-embellished elastic (available in multiple shades to match your hair)
- Complete the look with Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Maximum Hold Aerosol hairspray for reflective shine
Not sure what to do with your nails this Halloween? Dashing Diva Design Nails on the Go have Halloween themed nails, and they are to die for....
Fill out the form below to win DermaScyne² Intense Daily Serum! For extra entries, you can sign up for my mailing list, post a link to this giveaway on your blog, follow my blog, follow me and retweet on Twitter, or become a fan on Facebook; just make sure to list the entries in your comment. Enter up to once a day & spread the word!
Retweet: @lipglossbreak Enter to win DermaScyne giveaway!http://bit.ly/48XMl1
This contest is open to US Residents only. The contest will end on Monday, November 23rd. I will randomly select the lucky winner and announce them on Lipgloss Break, so keep checking to see if you're a winner - Good Luck!
These are genius! For someone like me who lives in flip flops May - September these are a dream come true. SwitchFlops allow you to easily switch and trade the top straps to coordinate with your outfit. I wore these all summer long and switched the top strap to match my different bathing suits and sundresses.
Lindsay Phillips is the energetic inspiration and founder of SwitchFlops. Her idea for SwitchFlops came from a high school art project! Her strap designs are influenced by her voyage around the world on the Semester at Sea and her travels to Europe. Her motto is: "Change your look, not your sole."
I suggest stocking up on these for next summer so you are ready to coordinate! Find the retail location nearest you.
I organized my foundations, bronzers, lip pots, mascaras, eyeliners and blushes in their own mini drawers. I also have a a mini drawer for tweezers, scissors, and other misc. beauty essentials.
I previously had everything semi organized in a pink and brown plastic woven baskets from the Dollar Tree (I heart the Dollar Tree). I moved these, along with fun pink Victoria's Secret boxes, to the lower shelves of my closet and have my bath and body products, hair products, sun care/self tanner and giveaway products stored in these.
- Apply the use of free weights in novel ways to basic yoga postures
- Strengthen and tone key areas such as the abdominals, lower back, upper arms and gluteus.
- Teach core awareness
- Stretch chronically tight areas such as the hamstrings and hip flexors
Fill out the form below to win! For extra entries, you can sign up for my mailing list, post a link to this giveaway on your blog, follow my blog, follow me on Twitter , or become a Fan on Facebook, just make sure to list the entries in your comment. Enter up to once a day!