Lipgloss Break: smart girls who surf
Showing posts with label smart girls who surf. Show all posts
Showing posts with label smart girls who surf. Show all posts

Mother's Day Gift Ideas Part 2

Eco-friendly Mom? Check out NVEY Eco Lip Lustre Lipgloss or Organic Lipstick. They are 98% organic (the other 2% is purified water). Available at www.econveybeauty.com.



For the Outdoorsy Mom
If your mom loves outdoor activities and being active then the Smart Girls Who Surf Grab-N-Go Kit is perfect for her! This kit contains a travel size Sunblock, After Sun Soothing Lotion, Leave in Conditioner, Lip Balm and even a Glycerin Soap for moms who surf and love the ocean! ($24 at www.smartgirlswhosurf.com.For the Lux-Loving Mom
The Lolita Giraffe Robe is perfect when you want to give your mom a fashionable gift with a touch of luxury. Let mom relax and pamper herself while wrapped in this robe. ($45 at www.designsbylolita.com).