Lipgloss Break: mothers day
aboutbeautystylehealthtravelgiveawaysfacebookRSSgoogle plustwitterbloglovinpinterestemailinstagramhomeImage Map

Showing posts with label mothers day. Show all posts
Showing posts with label mothers day. Show all posts

Mother's Day Gift Ideas Part 2

Eco-friendly Mom? Check out NVEY Eco Lip Lustre Lipgloss or Organic Lipstick. They are 98% organic (the other 2% is purified water). Available at

For the Outdoorsy Mom
If your mom loves outdoor activities and being active then the Smart Girls Who Surf Grab-N-Go Kit is perfect for her! This kit contains a travel size Sunblock, After Sun Soothing Lotion, Leave in Conditioner, Lip Balm and even a Glycerin Soap for moms who surf and love the ocean! ($24 at the Lux-Loving Mom
The Lolita Giraffe Robe is perfect when you want to give your mom a fashionable gift with a touch of luxury. Let mom relax and pamper herself while wrapped in this robe. ($45 at

Per-Fekt Beauty Sale - 40% Off!

Per-fekt wants to thank their fans with a one-day only Mother's Day sale - 40% discount off EVERYTHING on!

To use the discount, please enter the promotion code "PERFEKTMOM" in the checkout - you will receive 40% off your entire purchase!

This is for today only, April 27th - pick up something for you and your Mom!