Orange Blossom Energizer from Annemarie Borlind is a potent antioxidant action for tired, stressed, dry, or sun-damaged skin. It neutralizes free radicals and stimulates collagen production.
For daily use after cleansing and toning and before day or night cream:
- Revitalizes and strengthens skin
- Smooths wrinkles and fine lines
- Promotes healing and counteracts free radical damage
- Minimizes appearance of scarring
- Protects skin from premature aging due to free radical damage with blood orange extract
- Nourishes skin with carrot oil, Provitamin B-5, and Vitamins C and E
- 2-Phase product replenishes both moisture and oils without artificial preservatives or emulsifiers
- Stabilizes skin's acid mantle and strengthens its resistance with lactic acid
- Calms and soothes with allantoin
- This chart is kind of small, but contains some great stats
- Sicilian blood orange, Vitamins C-E-B5, carrot oil, lactic acid, allantoin
- Sun-damaged skin, Rose Dew Series, LL Series, System Absolute Series, NatuRoyale Series, skin scarred from acne
***Giveaway***Enter to win Annemarie Börlind Orange Blossom Energizer!
Sign up below to win! For extra entries, you can sign up for my mailing list, post a link to this giveaway on your blog, follow my blog, or follow me on Twitter , just make sure to list the entries in your comment. Enter up to once a day!
This giveaway is open to US residents only. The contest will end on Sunday, September 13th. I will randomly select one lucky winners and announce them on Lipgloss Break, so keep checking to see if you're a winner - Good Luck!