- Check out Blushing Noir's swatches of the Zoya Ornate Collection! Holiday just got that much more glamorous!
- Cosmetics Aficionado suggests wearing a bib to look at the Guerlain Liu Eye and Calligraphy Palette
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares her review on the Guerlain Meteorites: Perles Du Dragon.
- Shalini from Be Beautilicious loves MUA Blushers for being an excellent budget makeup product. See if you love them too.
- BeautyTidbits gives you the scoop on three luxurious lipsticks from the new Sensai Rouge Intense Lasting Color Lipstick line. Check out the review and swatches!
- Winter is almost upon us. 'think you can skip sunscreen? TheFabZilla has the answer; plus check out her review on MDSolarSCiences natural mineral sunscreen made for every body!
- Nail-Aween Day 6 - Mrs. Frankenstein Nails from datyorkLOVES
- Sheila from Painted Ladies finds out that Hourglass Film Noir Kohl Pencil In Espresso is a miracle worker for the waterline.
- Want to know more about The Best of Beauty Award winners? Check out Lola's Secret Beauty Blog's exclusive interview with Allure Magazine's Assistant Editor Sophia Panych!
- Elena from Endless Summer tried and tested a foaming cleanser from an anti-aging line which is good for oily and combination skin as well.
- Lipgloss Break: Want to know what the color of 2013 will be?
- One color might have sparked an obsession for Mama Fashionista! Find out what nail polish formula has got her scrambling to acquire every shade she can get her hands on!
- Check out what is inside Pammy Blogs Beauty's diaper bag! A review for JustFab's cute 760 tote. Fits personal essentials, makeup, and baby stuff. Love this bag!
- Suave Professionals has come out with a new serum - the Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine serum - that's "salon proven to work as well as Kerastase." Christina test drove the serum and shares a review on Curls N Pearls.
- Polarbelle shows you how to be sure to see the posts you want to see on Facebook.
- Ashley from Peek & Ponder shares a colorful masquerade look for Halloween.
- Alison of the Advice Sisters wants you to know about the unique beauty products she saw during BeautyPress Editor's Spotlight Day. You will be amazed!
- Get out your battle gear. Beauty Info Zone is ready to teach you how to fight wrinkles.
- Mimi'a Mani's features a guest poster rockin' Zoya Jem
- Need a Halloween idea fast? Check out Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful & her drugstore mermaid mask makeup!
Tuesday, October 30
Beauty Blogger Coalition Weekly Round Up
Posted by Angela