I'm guilty of having the unrealistic expectation that I was going to have a lot of free time during maternity leave. OMG - I couldn't have been more wrong! If I get a shower in I call it a successful day! I'm currently loving products that make my routine a bit easier. Below are some of my favorite items so far on maternity leave...
1) Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes - I love these for when I'm a pinch or on the go. Sometimes I have to use these in the car on the way to the gym! These makeup remover wipes are a quick and easy to use to remove makeup. They don't make my skin feel greasy and are especially good at removing eye makeup. I like to keep a package in my diaper bag and gym bag.
2) Noodle & Boo The Balm - I LOVE this lotion. It smells like a sweet baby :) With the cold weather in full effect in Michigan, my skin is so dry. I keep this lotion in my diaper bag for both myself and my baby boy. My hands are constantly on my baby, so I'm extra careful of the lotions I put on my hands. The best part about Noodle & Boo products is that they are safe for both mommy and baby - win/win!
3) Dove Dry Shampoo - I can usually sneak in a shower, but washing my hair is a whole other battle. It seems like I never have time to dry it all the way straight unless someone else is home helping with the baby. I packed this dry shampoo in my hospital bag and have been using it ever since. When I use this dry shampoo my hair looks really fresh. It also has a great, nice and fresh scent (usually I don't like the smell of dry shampoos).
4) Bath & Body Works Antibacterial - I'm fanatical about sanitizing my hands now that I'm a mommy. I keep several of these everywhere: car, diaper bag, purse, living room, kitchen...no excuse for someone not to use them before picking up the bambino! Bath and Body Works usually has them on sale for 5 for $5. Great idea for stocking stuffers too :)
5) Love + Grace PJ set - It's a struggle to take this pajama set off....because they are so comfortable! I was super excited to try these out. They are the softest pajamas I have ever owned. And as a nursing mom, it's key to have an easy, button down PJ top to go over a nursing tank. The first few weeks at home with bambino I was in my PJs the entire day, so if you're going to be a new mom, I'd highly recommend splurging on an ultra-comfortable pair like these.
6) Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist - There's something about Fall and Winter that make me crave vanilla scents! The Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Fragrance Mist, in my opinion, is the perfect scent for the holiday seasons. I've been staying away from strong perfumes because I don't want them to irritate my baby boy, but this light mist is perfect to spray on my body, and even hair, to make me feel (and smell!) pretty.
*Post contains affiliate links
** This review includes products that I received as samples, provided by the brand company or a PR rep. Please click here for more information regarding my disclaimer.