|photo credit: TPR Holdings|
Her hair was styled with Oscar Blandi products by Kylee Rae Heath. Here's the breakdown from Kylee:
"It was key to have it look easy and untried. We wanted to create tons of texture."
TO CREATE THE LOOK:
1. Starting on damp hair I sprayed Oscar Blandi Protein Mist throughout the hair.
2. I then applied Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse and combed the product through.
3. Next, I blew her hair out creating volume and movement. Before using a Sultra 3/4 inch sized barrel and a 1inch sized marcel iron to create texture, I sprayed Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray.
4. Once the texture was in place, I used a comb to section from behind the left ear, over the head to the top of the right ear.
5. I pulled the back section into a ponytail. Then, looking in a mirror together, I pulled the front section back to meet the ponytail securing with bobby pins.
6. I sprayed the look into place and twisted the ponytail into a bun and pinned it. Then finished the look with the Pronto Lacca Medium Hold Hairspray and applied the Polish Glossing Creme to the short hair of her undercut.
Oscar Blandi products can be found at Ulta.com. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Oscar Blandi hairspray. It smells so good!